Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day 2 - Wager with Friends

Successful evening!  I have managed to convince some of my friends to have a weight loss challenge with me, to keep things interesting, and leave plenty of room for trash talking.  We are each putting in 25.00 and at the end of April, the victor (me) takes the pot!   I actually very much doubt that I will win, but I get the benefit of doing this with others, so I win either way.  (How is that for a feel good moment of the day?)

We will all submit our weight tomorrow.   I would like to post how everyone is doing, but I have to ask their permission first.   Names will be changed to protect the innocent (or those of us who are horrified to reveal our weight---me)



Crazy morning...started out picking up Abby's car from the shop....at the cost of 1200.00!  I think I may have cried.   What I didn't do was stop and get some "feel good food" to make the pain go away.  Ok, mostly because I can't afford it.   So, silver lining there.

On the way to my office I got an email that I had been assigned yet another account.   That puts me over 30 accounts.   That is pretty much insane in my line of work.  INSANE.   So, it wasn't my best morning ever.    Bright side - I packed my lunch, so my inner voice telling me that chocolate would make everything better is still talking, but more like a whisper.

7:00 am Breakfast
Eggs/spinach/bacon and hot sauce.

I did make a big batch of this on Sunday, so this will be a repeat performer all week.

12:00 pm Lunch
Salad - Lettuce, tomato, baked chicken, chick peas, 1 avocado, ranch dressing





Well, lots of work to do....

Dinner came out amazing.   I'm not even sure how some of this stuff gets in my head.   I did swear that I made this up...and subsequently found similar recipes on the internet.   There was ONE exception though (not that I looked very hard).  I made meatballs...without breadcrumbs!   The sub?   Mashed black beans....the result was delicious!










No comments:

Post a Comment