Monday, April 13, 2015

Day 13 - 10 day vacation???

Wow...how did 10 days get away from me?

It's been crazy busy in my life, and I did not set aside time for blogging.   That has got to change.   I have taken photos and planned on doing a catch up entry, but let's face it, I can barely remember yesterday, let alone the past 10 days.

It has certainly had it's ups and downs on the nutrition and fitness front....and my weight, is still down, but not moving.   No problem, I already had a little pity party about it, and I'm moving on.

I have all these pictures and I can't seem to load them correctly...so were are going to just skip the past 10 days -- no significant progress anyway.

Today!

Breakfast - 10:00am
Bulletproof coffee
1 over easy egg
Spinach
Bacon bits
Tomato sauce.....

It may not look too good...but it was!



I did a PiYo (Sweat) workout at lunch time.

Lunch 2:00
Chocolate Shakeology with mixed berries


Snack 3:30
Cauliflower mash with cherry tomatoes and a small avocado.

I have failed to plan for dinner...so we'll see what happens!



Dinner 7:30
Buffalo Chicken Salad - Lettuce, chicken breast marinated in hot sauce, celery, cherry tomatoes, ranch dressing

No photo...








No comments:

Post a Comment