Thursday, April 30, 2015

Day 4 - 21df

7:00 - Pilates.  I'm not a fan.  Get it done and I don't have to revisit until next Thursday!   I'm afraid if tomorrow's work out...it promises that I'll be drenched in sweat.   Um...was I not supposed to be for the last 4 days??

10:30 shakeology shake with coffee today (1 protein)

11:30. Dang...I'm already hungry!!
Quinoa, pork, tomatoes (1 protein, 1 carb, 1 veg).   I need to drink a ton of water today!!

Drinking water and hanging out while Abby's car gets inspected.  Fingers crossed that it passes!   I'm hungry though...ugh, not sure why today!



I can't think of what to make for dinner....come on brain, I need you today! 


Headed to get the car inspected with giant water.  Let's hope the distraction takes the edge off!

3:00 - not so much
20 pistachios.  That's not as many as it sounds like.

Work distractions..yay!

4:45 - pick up friend from work and drive her home...

5:55 - I'm starving...where the heck is my kid???




No comments:

Post a Comment