Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Day 30 or Day 3

Day 30 of the blog that I forget about weeks at a time.  Oops.

Day 3 of 21 day fix

How did I do in the trial run....well....I haven't lost any weight.   Officially today...I am the same weight I was 30 days ago.  That stings a little.  Ok, a lot.  BUT it tells me that I can't do it half way...have to go full force....did I mention I'm not very good at that?

Today is Wednesday, I started on Monday.

I will try to log in and be more accountable, but I have followed the eating plan and the exercise plan to the letter so far.

Eating...so far, it hasn't been too bad.   I thought I would crave more food, but I seem to be doing ok.   That being said, I was hungry at 11:00pm last night.  I just need to get to bed earlier.

I have no food pictures right now, and that's a shame because I have come up with some good stuff, I'll be sure to get on the right away.

Exercise --  The exercise plan is way harder than I thought it would be...or it could just be that I'm really not in good shape.   21 days.   I can do this.    I mean, I can barely stand up or sit down at the moment, but I'm not stopping!!!!

So..........Day 3

Lower Body Fix DONE at 7:30am
Shakeology with 1 cup berries at 10:00am  (1 protein, 1 fruit)

Will update through out the day!


Hungry by 11:30 not a great sign

eggs whites (1 protein, 1 oil) and spinach ( 1 veg )
with hot sauce and lemon juice -- supper yummy

This was of course after I tried to make it with curry powder, opened the wrong side of the container and pour 1 CUP of curry powder on the egg whites.   To be honest...I still attempted to eat it.  It tasted like....dirt.    Threw it out, started over.   Now I'm out of egg whites.

SO....I was thinking that was a snack, and I would eat lunch.  It's 2:08 and I really don't feel like eating lunch.  I hate when I throw my day off....so I think I need to find a snack.   



Dinner - um...4:30-6:00 LOL
I made Carnitas!  ( 2 proteins )
Very exciting stuff.  So basically I just kept tasting the pork to ...you know...make sure it tasted right. Then I finally had a serving of it.  That's right, a serving of just meat.   YUM.
I may have had the meat sweats later.  :)

Stopped my Happy Hour with my friends...and almost made it out without misbehaving.  I did drink ONLY water...but I did have about 5 chips with guac.  (1 carb, 1 fat, 1 oil)   Still, I had room in my food day, so it wasn't that bad.   I won't be able to go to happy hour next week, so I should be ok!  LOL.

I'm completely sore all over....I am somewhat dreading my work out tomorrow.  Ok, not really somewhat.

Having a decaf and heading to bed.  




No comments:

Post a Comment